I got a Qotom Q350G4Y fanless mini PC to replace my current router. This is going to be a big learning project!read more
Content duplication and attribution removal bother me. I did something minor about it in 2008.read more
I've set up static Brotli compression on my site.read more
I have to maintain code and narrative documentation for compliance reasons at work, but I don't want to separately update the documentation each time I update the code! Luckily, because I'm using Python and Sphinx, it's easy to the automatically update the docs.read more
favicon.icorequests now return HTTP 204 instead of HTTP 404.
I've set up CSS minification and cache busting on the site.read more
I've enabled TLSv1.3 and caching for the site.read more
kurtmckee.org now uses HTTP/2, HTTP Strict Transport Security, OCSP stapling, and TLSv1.2. Also, I've set up CAA on my DNS.read more
Yikes, it's been almost five years since I last posted about moving my blog back to a self-hosted site! Time really flies.
Anyway, my site is up and running again! I've got a lot of important things handled already:
- The site is encrypted using Let's Encrypt certificates.
- Entries from LiveJournal …
Page 1 / 27 »