Yikes, it's been almost five years since I last posted about moving my blog back to a self-hosted site! Time really flies.
Anyway, my site is up and running again! I've got a lot of important things handled already:
- The site is encrypted using Let's Encrypt certificates.
- Entries from LiveJournal and Blogger have been imported.
- Feeds are up and running.
There's still a lot left to do, though:
- The default theme was designed in 2009 and isn't mobile-friendly.
- The CSS files are all requested individually; they should be joined together.
- I haven't figured out how to easily create links between entries.
I'll keep working on it, though!